- Reduce setup time with this case!
- Safely and securely stores your Movi while in transport
- Made with Genuine Pelican case
- Made of laser-cut high-grade foam
- Comes with wheels and pull-out handle
- It will store the following items:
- Fully assembled Movi M5 with handle
- Movi Stand
- Cinema Oxide C-stand Adapter
- Dx7s Remote Control
- (2) HD Monitors such as DP7, AC7, DP4 and DP6
- Wireless follow focus kits such as Bartech, Redrock Micro
- Wireless HD Transmitter and Receiver such as Paralinx
- (4) Movi batteries
- (2) Movi battery chargers
- All Movi tools plus extras
- Power adapters
- Extra slots for cables and accessories
Jonathan Weiner –
I received my M5 Case from Jason a few weeks ago; It is perfect! I couldn’t be more pleased with the design, the lightness of the case yet it’s extremely durable. I fly around N. America for most of my productions so we are very excited to protect our M5 investment with this case. I also found that there is plenty of room to get all kinds of accessories, cords, extra batteries, etc. I have my DX8 Transmitter, a DP-7 and DP-6 SmallHD monitor, Redrockmicro Remote follow focus bundle and lots more! Finally, Jason and his team are extremely interested in quality and not just a turn-key quick solution. The wait was worth it!
Matthew Dorris –
Case arrived and worked beautifully. Thanks! My only complaint is that the foam around where the handles go in gets chewed up pretty easily, but that’s solved just by being gentle.
Arie Van Rhijn –
have been using it extensively, it is a very well thought out case. We can even leave our camera on it in the case just by sliding the plate forward a little. Well done!
Seth Gwinn –
It’s been fantastic,. Much bigger than I was expecting but it really makes traveling with the Movi so much easier. Thanks for the great product!
Christopher Wadsworth –
It’s great, well put together and excellent quality. I’m still working through my configurations as all the parts arrive. Love it and it is great piece of mind knowing it’s protected and everything is in one place.
Rob Kaczmark –
I really like my Jason Cases. The two “Jason Cases” badges on the outside of the case I always remove. I do this because it looks like the gear belongs to someone named Jason. I would recommend giving the customer the option of keeping the original Pelican stickers in those spots.